Humanitarian Visa has resumed starting January 2022.Free Prior appointment is mandatory to apply for humanitarian aid, Please call us on +961 1 392383 to book your free Appointment.
Travel to Brazil:
According to ordinance 663, of 20/12/2021, before boarding to Brazil, all international travelers, Brazilians or foreign nationals alike, must present a negative RT-PCR or antigen test for Covid-19 and the Traveler's Health Declaration form (DSV). Foreign nationals must also present a Covid-19 vaccination certificate.
RT-PCR or Antigen Covid test
- International travelers, Brazilians or foreign nationals, must present to the airline conducting the flight, before boarding with destination to Brazil, a RT-PCR or antigen test for Covid-19 with a negative / non-reactive result.
- The RT-PCR test must be performed within 72 hours before boarding. The antigen test must be performed within 24 hour before boarding.
DSV (Traveler's Health Declaration)
- All travelers, regardless of the nationality, must complete the Traveler’s Health Declaration (DSV) form: https://formulario.anvisa.gov.br/
- The traveler must present to the airline, during check-in procedures, the proof of completion of the declaration that was received in the person's registered email (printed or in a digital version).
Covid-19 Vaccination certificate
Passengers entering or transiting through Brazil must have a COVID-19 vaccination certificate showing that they were fully vaccinated at least 14 days before departure from the first embarkation point. The certificate must be in English, Portuguese or Spanish.
This does not apply to:
- - passengers younger than 12 years;
- - Nationals and residents of Brazil;
- - passengers with a letter issued by a doctor proving that the passenger is medically unable to receive the vaccine. The letter must be in English, Portuguese or Spanish.
Nationals and residents of Brazil without a Covid-19 vaccination certificate are subject to quarantine for 14 days.