All the contents of this site are only for general information or use. They do not constitute advice and should not be relied upon in making (or refraining from making) any decision. The information from or through this site is provided on "AS IS" basis, and all warranties, expressed or implied of any kind, regarding any matter pertaining to any information including without limitation, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement are disclaimed and excluded.
BLS INTERNATIONAL and its parent, affiliates and associates shall not be liable, at any time for damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of business projects, or loss of profits) arising in contract, tort or otherwise from the use of or inability to use the Site, or any of its contents, or from any Act or omission arising from using the site contents or for any failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, computer virus, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, alteration of, or use of information contained on the site. No representations, warranties or guarantees whatsoever are made as to the accuracy, adequacy, reliability, completeness, suitability or applicability of the information to a particular situation.
Certain links on the Site may lead to resources located on servers maintained by third parties over whom BLS INTERNATIONAL has no control or connection, business or otherwise as these sites are external to BLS INTERNATIONAL. You agree and understand that by visiting such sites you are beyond the BLS INTERNATIONAL website. BLS INTERNATIONAL, therefore neither endorses nor offers any judgment or warranty and accepts no responsibility or liability for the authenticity/availability of any of the information or for any damage, loss or harm, direct or consequential or any violation of local or international laws that may be incurred by your visit and/or transaction/s on these sites.
BLS INTERNATIONAL shall have no liability for any delays, or for loss of or damage to any visa application, passport or other documents, caused by, or occurring whilst any application, passport or document is in the possession of, any third party postal or courier service, including transportation of visa applications, passport or other documents between BLS INTERNATIONAL and Embassy of the Brazil in Beirut; and while being returned by BLS INTERNATIONAL to the visa applicant.
"The term "you" or "user" refers to the customer visiting the website and/or booking an appointment through BLS INTERNATIONAL on this website, or through our customer service agents. By visiting the http://blsbrazil-lebanon.com/ (the website), you are accepting the Terms and Conditions stated herein.
Wherever any third party products or services displayed on BLS INTERNATIONAL website, BLS INTERNATIONAL shall not be responsible for the contents, quality or safety of the product or services taken in any form. BLS INTERNATIONAL would not be in any way be entitled, liable or responsible for any loss, damage or injury sustained by the User/Customer as a result of availing such products or services advertised by third parties on the website."
Short Messaging Services aviso Legal and Terms and Conditions
- The Short Messaging Service ('SMS') provided to Visa Applicants is to update on current status to the applicant with regards to Visa Application Process. The information provided by SMS is based on the information provided by the Embassy of the Brazil in Beirut .While BLS INTERNATIONAL ensures that information is made available to the visa applicant promptly and accurately, the Visa Applicant shall at all times be responsible for providing and maintaining an SMS text compatible mobile phone number where BLS INTERNATIONAL can send text messages regarding the status of the Visa Application to the Visa Applicant. The Visa Applicant is responsible for ensuring connection to a mobile network capable of receiving the SMS Services. The Visa Applicant understands that if The Visa Applicant's mobile phone is switched off, disconnected for any reasons or is out of coverage for a period of 24 hours or more, The Visa Applicant's mobile network provider may delete any SMS messages to be received by The Visa applicant.
- The time to deliver the SMS is dependent on several factors such as upon the traffic on the mobile network and whether The Visa Applicant mobile phone is within reach and switched on and cannot therefore be guaranteed by BLS INTERNATIONAL. BLS INTERNATIONAL is not a mobile network operator and does not guarantee the delivery of SMS text messages.
- The Visa Applicant confirms that the Visa Applicant has provided the accurate mobile number for receiving SMS and that the Visa Applicant is the owner or its legitimate user, or that the Visa Applicant has the consent of the owner or legitimate user, of the mobile phone using for the Services. The Visa Applicant acknowledges that using another person's mobile phone/providing inaccurate mobile phone number/unauthorized use of mobile phone number for receiving the SMS may entail disclosure of Visa Applicant 's confidential information which disclosure shall be at the sole risk of the Visa Applicant
- The Services, once purchased, will be available to the Visa Applicant from the time of application till complete processing of the application or such other period as BLS INTERNATIONAL may advise via our website located at http://blsbrazil-lebanon.com inBLS INTERNATIONAL reserves the right to withdraw this service at any time and without notice.
- The Visa Applicant must not use (or permit any third party to use) the SMS Service to send any message or communication which is Spam, illegal, offensive, abusive, indecent, obscene or menacing or causes annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety or infringes the rights of third parties. BLS INTERNATIONAL reserves the right to withdraw the SMS service to such Visa Applicant if The Visa Applicant is in breach of this paragraph. BLS INTERNATIONAL may also withdraw the Services if BLS INTERNATIONAL in its sole discretion apprehends that the SMS service is being used for such purposes.
- For operational reasons BLS INTERNATIONAL may vary the technical specification of the Services with or without notice. In the event of any change to the Service these Terms and Conditions is to be treated as varied accordingly.
- The Visa Applicant acknowledges that the SMS Services may, at any time, be adversely affected by problems with The Visa Applicant mobile phone network, force majeure events including, without limitation, interference to the network coverage. BLS INTERNATIONAL is not responsible or liable to The Visa Applicant for any loss, damage or expenses incurred directly or indirectly by The Visa Applicant as a result of any difficulties experienced by the Visa Applicant's mobile phone service provider. Subject to the constraints described within this paragraph 7, BLS INTERNATIONAL shall carry out the services with reasonable care and skill
- If The Visa Applicant does not receive SMS relating to these Services. The Visa Applicant should inform BLS INTERNATIONAL through email or Helpline numbers. The SMS service delivers the Visa Application Status based on the information received by BLS INTERNATIONAL from Embassy of the Brazil in Beirut.
- To use the Services, The Visa Applicant should refer to the instructions available on the http://blsbrazil-lebanon.com website. The Visa Applicant agrees to comply with all instructions we may give concerning the Services, including any security instructions. We will be entitled to treat any failure by Visa Applicant themselves to comply with these instructions as a breach of these Terms and Conditions, which will entitle us to deny Visa Applicant access to the Services.
- The Visa Applicant is responsible for paying charges for the message origination. Charges once paid for SMS service will not be refunded under any circumstances.
- The Visa Applicant shall at its sole risk be responsible for taking all reasonable steps to prevent unauthorized persons gaining access to the Services.
- While BLS INTERNATIONAL takes every precaution transmission of information to transmit information. BLS INTERNATIONAL shall not be responsible or liable for any unforeseen events and circumstances beyond the reasonable control of BLS INTERNATIONAL.BLS INTERNATIONAL may in its sole discretion temporarily suspend the provision of the Services if such provision could materially affect the quality of any telecommunications service, including the Services, provided by BLS INTERNATIONAL.BLS INTERNATIONAL specifically excludes all liability of any kind (including negligence) in respect of any third party information or other material made available on, or which can be accessed using SMS text services.
- This Terms and Conditions are governed by the law of United Arab Emirates and both parties submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in United Arab Emirates.
Data Protection Notice